Friday, March 15, 2013

what's in a number?

my google stats tells me that one of you, shortly, will be my 900th blog-viewer.

and more than anything I'm touched that you have taken time out of your day to read about me and mine, to chronicle these past months with me. it means more than I can say to be able to share, to process, to give voice(/or at least word) to the turbulentdelightfulfrustratingbeautifulfastslow Tetovo Days/Dite Tetove/ Tetovo Dena with you all.

Like international womens' day (can't we just call it 'peoples' day--and celebrate everyone? or even better, 'living day' and celebrate life?)--I'm not just saying this because there's a nice round number ahead, but because having a nice even number is a good excuse to say things that often feel awkward or out of place at other times.
So.

Faleminderit/fala/blagodaram/thanks for being part of this expedition with me


No comments:

Post a Comment